How to create jobs in Canada
11 easy steps to create good, family-supporting jobs, take control of our economy, and improve living conditions for all.
- Democratic, public ownership of the big banks.
- Creation of a high-speed, modern train system.
- Immediate construction of 1 million units of quality, affordable housing.
- Investing in a universal early childhood education program across the country.
- Elimination of corporate welfare and redirecting such funds to community economic development through democratic general assemblies.
- Democratic public ownership of all utilities and immediate action to improve services and go green. (Electricity, telecommunications, heating, water, etc)
- Go organic and cap farmland ownership.
- Fund 100% of our public infrastructure deficit through the federal government.
- Democratic public ownership of natural resources (Oil, minerals and metals, forestry, natural gas, etc)
- Dramatic public investment in culture, recreation and amateur sport.
- Free public wireless Internet access across the country.